Welcome to your The A B C (and D & E) of Viral Hepatitis – Dr. Stuart Flanagan
1. Which of the following are transmitted by the faeco-oral route? Chose all that apply.
2. Which of the following can be chronic viral infection? Choose all that apply.
3. For a patient with decompensated liver cirrhosis and chronic hepatitis B, Interferon is the first line treatment?
4. People co-infected with Hepatitis B and Delta Virus (Hepatitis D) only need treatment if they have liver fibrosis or cirrhosis
5. Chronic Hepatitis B is less prevalent than HIV?
6. Delta Virus (Hepatitis D) is only present with Hepatitis C virus?
7. The risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma increases with chronic viral hepatitis C infection?
8. A patient with a sustained viral response 12 weeks after the end of DAA treatment is cured of Hepatitis?
9. There are no interactions between DAA drugs and Anti-Retroviral drugs?
10. DAA therapies cure more than 95% of people with Hepatitis C?
11. NHS England have set a target of Hepatitis C elimination in England by 2030?
12. All DAA therapies can be used for any Hepatitis C genotype?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.