1. When comparing tenofovir alafenamide fumarate (TAF) and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF), TAF is associated with less bone and kidney toxicity whereas TDF is associated with lower lipid levels.
2. The prevalence of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) is higher in People living with HIV (PLWH).
Options for treatment of NAFLD include:-
3. If a patient’s eGFR is 38 ml/min/1.73m2, and has both glycosuria and proteinuria, would you continue TAF?
4. Frailty is a clinical syndrome associated with ageing and is more prevalent in PLWH. Which of the below statement (s) are true?
5. British HIV Association guidance recommend assessment of fracture risk to be performed:-