1. Which antiretroviral therapies (ART) are NOT recommended for use in pregnancy?
2. BHIVA recommend if using DTG in pregnancy? A woman choosing to continue DTG while planning to conceive will be supported in this decision and advised to commence or continue folic acid 5mg daily until closure of the neural tube
3. The IMPAACT 2010 study reported that it is safe to use TAF in pregnancy after the first trimester based. Reported at IAS 2020
4. What does of Cabergoline work is prescribed to inhibit dopamine and therefore lactation?
5. How long should infants being breastfed receive neonatal PEP? (only very low risk infants should be breastfed with no extension of PEP required)