Welcome to your Women with perinatal HIV, pragmatic prescribing, pregnancy and preparations - Dr. Caroline Foster
1. The following options may improve ART adherence in young women? Click all that are correct
2. A 15 year old adolescent girl who attends the HIV clinic informs you in confidence that she is sexually active with her boyfriend. She also informs you that her parents are unaware of this. What would you do? Select one answer
3. Which of the following statements is correct regarding contraception for young women on boosted protease inhibitor based ART? Select on answer that is true
4. Pregnancy in young women with perinatal HIV. Select one that is true.
5. Regarding suppressive Art and the statement U=U. Select all that are true
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.